If fear is keeping you from a healthy mouth, sedation dentistry can help!
For some, dental work presents challenges. From sensitive gag reflexes to general dental anxiety, sedation dentistry can be used to dispel worry about dental-related obstacles.
Download our infographic to learn:
- What real people say about sedation dentistry
- What to expect with sedation
- How sedation works
Download Your Sedation Infographic
‘‘The staff are always courteous, friendly, attentive, caring, and professional. If you want dental CARE, this is the place to be!’’
– Patricia, Actual Patient
Questions You May Have About Sedation Dentistry
- Am I a good candidate for sedation dentistry? Most patients qualify for sedation dentistry. We’ve learned the best candidates are those with extreme fear issues or those needing extensive work, as sedation allows more work to be completed in far fewer appointments. Dr. Griffin will be happy to provide a consultation and discuss oral sedation with you.
- What type of dental work can be completed under sedation? Virtually all complex dental work can be completed while the patient is sedated.
- Is there more than one type of sedation dentistry? Yes! There are many types of sedation. At WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry, we only offer oral sedation. You and Dr. Griffin will decide together to see if oral sedation is right for you.