Meet Dr. Justin Griffin
A cosmetic & restorative dentist in Columbia, SC.
Dr. Justin Griffin has been practicing dentistry in Columbia for more than 15 years. He and his team have dedicated themselves to providing patients with the best dentistry has to offer while making each appointment personalized and comfortable.
He is committed to extensive hours of post-doctorate continuing education to deliver the latest advancements in dentistry.
Patients travel from out of town (and some from out of state) because of his expertise and personal attention.
Fast & Fun Facts About Dr. Justin Griffin:
- Received B.S. in Human Biology from Brigham Young University
- Received DMD from the Medical University of South Carolina
- Post-doctoral training at LVI (Las Vegas Institute), one of the best institutes in the world for cosmetic dentistry
- Sustaining member of the AACD
- Advanced training in implant dentistry
- Adjunct Faculty at Richland Memorial Hospital where he teaches in the Residency Program on subjects including Sleep Apnea, Efficiency, Dental Photography, Cerec, The Dental MBA, and more
- Annual guest speaker for Midlands Technical College, teaching dental assistants and hygienists
- Lectures to other dentists about Digital Dentistry. Recently spoke in Phoenix, AZ at Microdental’s Expedition to more than 100 dentists
- Charleston native
- Married for more than 20 years
- Father of four awesome children
- Charter representative for the Boy Scouts of America
- Active in his church
- Enjoys donating his time as a local soccer coach
Revolutionizing Dentistry in Columbia, SC
We want to change the way dentistry is experienced. If you like a high-tech feel with a soft, caring touch, you’ll love our practice.
Using CAD-CAM same-day crowns, dental laser surgery, and digital x-rays put our office in the 21st century. We offer you state-of-the-art treatment, with old-fashioned care.
Dr. Griffin is a sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Very few dentists in South Carolina have achieved this prestigious status. Plus, he has been voted Top Dentist by Columbia Metropolitan.
Our goal is to have you smile more confidently than ever before. In addition to traditional, general dental procedures, we offer treatment for sleep apnea and snoring, sedation dentistry, implant dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.
Our treatment philosophy is a patient-driven co-diagnosis with Dr. Griffin. We discuss what YOU want with your smile and give our expert advice and options to help you decide what's best.