Full Mouth Rehabilitation in Columbia, SC
You Deserve a Smile You're Proud Of
Discover life-changing results with full mouth rehabilitation.
Your smile is one of our most valuable assets. A healthy smile is a source of personal pride and confidence, with positive effects on all aspects of your life.
Sometimes, years of wear and tear, dental issues, and poor health can take a toll on our smiles. An unhealthy smile can disrupt our most basic everyday functions, such as eating, speaking, smiling, and laughing. Not to mention, it severely damages our self-esteem and make us ashamed to share it with the world.
Many people falsely believe their smiles are beyond hope. We’re here to tell you this is simply not true!
Full mouth rehabilitation is an advanced form of restorative dentistry that artistically combines multiple treatments for a total mouth makeover.
Our rehabilitation services can restore a smile with even the most serious foundational issues, including:
Don’t believe your smile can be helped? Let us show you how!
Your New Smile Awaits
Here are a few things you'll love about full mouth rehabilitation in Columbia, SC.
Why Choose WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry?
Dr. Justin Griffin is an expert at full mouth rehabilitation.
A full mouth rehabilitation is not a cookie-cutter solution. It requires extensive experience and skills with an artistic touch. That’s why it’s important to choose a dentist with proven results you can trust.
Dr. Griffin is highly skilled at transforming smiles through full mouth rehabilitation with a long list of happy patients. Just check out our smile gallery to see for yourself!
Dr. Griffin has been practicing dentistry in Columbia, SC for over 15 years, and is committed to continuous education.
Here are just a few examples of his extensive cosmetic and restorative dentistry training:
See why people from all over the country come to experience Dr. Griffin’s care!
‘‘My experience with Dr. Justin Griffin was awesome. I saw him for four crowns and six veneers to improve my smile. I had the temporary work done in one appointment. It was painless. He was very easy to understand as he explained the work and was very personal and worked diligently to make sure I was satisfied. I was very happy with the visit and would highly recommend him in the future for any cosmetic/dental needs.’’
– Karen C. (5-Star Google Review)
Have Questions about Your Smile Transformation?
Get the answers from our experts in full mouth rehabilitation in Columbia, SC.
- Is full mouth rehabilitation the right choice for me? Full mouth rehabilitation in Columbia, SC is a completely customized plan designed to address potentially severe dental issues. No matter what condition your smile is in, Dr. Griffin can craft a plan to completely transform your smile back to its full health and beauty.
If a damaged, decayed, or otherwise unhealthy smile prevents you from living life to the fullest, our team at WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry can help. Give us a call today to learn how: 803-788-0099.
- What procedures are used in full mouth rehabilitation? A full mouth rehabilitation is completely customized to your individual needs and goals. Some of the treatments we may use include:
- Dental implants
- Crowns and bridges
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth whitening
- Invisalign or other orthodontics
- Cosmetic bonding
- Gum contouring
- Metal-free fillings
- Lumineers – prepless veneers
When you come in for your consultation with Dr. Griffin, he’ll discuss the different procedures he recommends to restore your smile fully.
- How long does treatment take? Treatment time depends heavily on the procedures involved and the extent of care needed.
During your consultation, Dr. Griffin will provide you with an estimated timeline specific to your treatment plan.
- Can I afford full mouth rehabilitation? How much does in cost? Full mouth rehabilitation is an investment in a greatly improved quality of life.
When crafting your custom treatment plan, we consider your budget and are completely transparent about all costs. Our goal is to keep you informed and empowered to make the right decisions for you (and your wallet!)
Costs should never stop you from getting the healthy, beautiful smile you deserve. That’s why we offer flexible payment options, including credit cards and financing through CareCredit…Opens in a new window to CareCredit website…. We also accept many insurance plans and can work with you to understand and maximize your benefits. Learn more on our New Patients page.
- What other dental services do you offer?