Important COVID 19 Update
We will be closing for 2 weeks
To Our Guests:
The purpose of this newsletter is to communicate to all of our guests ongoing information concerning COVID-19 – also known as the Coronavirus. The information is changing every hour and as a business we are monitoring current guidance from multiple expert sources, including the CDC, the American Dental Association, and the American Medical association.
As of now, there have been NO reported cases of employees, employee families, or patients at WildeWood Dental Care.
As a team, we are following the guidelines from the CDC, and OSHA to insure that our employees and our facility are providing a safe experience for our guests.
We are asking our guests and their traveling companions, if they could help us insure a safe environment for our team and our patients by following the recommendations below:
- Please use our email and text service. We want to keep you informed as quickly as we can with any important updates.
- When coming to our office for dental procedures, feel free to wait in your car. You can text or email us when you arrive and we will respond when we are ready for you to come in. This will minimize the number of patients in our reception area and the number of people in our office.
- If the appointment is for you, please do not bring any companions or small children to your appointments. If you are bringing a companion that is not essential for your own necessity, we will ask them to wait in their car.
- Please wash your hands frequently, and use sanitizer often.
- If you or your family members have been ill with flu-like symptoms (fever, shortness of breath, muscle aches, cough, runny nose, and fatigue) or if you have been exposed to anyone with the Coronavirus or had contact with anyone who has been ill with flu-like symptoms, please call us to reschedule your appointment for 14 days.
- If you have been traveling within the last 14 days, particularly via plane or cruise ship, please call us to reschedule your appointment for 14 days.
- We are a “warm” family at WildeWood Dental, and usually like to shake hands and sometimes hug our patients. Please do not be offended as we limit our contact to “elbow” or “fist” bumping at this time.
- As of now, we are following the recommended advice to close our office for a 2 week period.
We promise that we are actively learning more about this virus and want to be able to provide the safest environment for our patients. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you might have.
WildeWood Dental Team