Please review the changes we're making to protect you, our staff, and our community.
Your Health and Safety Are Our Top Priorities
As we welcome you back to our office, we want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you and our staff safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with what’s changing, and if you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call us: 803-788-0099.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- We’re altering our schedule to reduce the number of patients in the office at once and increase the time between patients. This will help us social distance and maintain infection control.
- Please keep this in mind when scheduling or rescheduling.
- Our hours of operation remain the same.
- All employees will wear appropriate masks and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles (ex: door handles, unused surfaces, etc.).
- Our strict sterilizing and cleaning techniques will remain much the same.
- We’ve added Dyson HEPA air purifiers in every treatment suite to recycle the air frequently throughout the day.
- All staff will be trained and continually updated on office protocols.
We’re Here for You
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you’ve any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!