Imagine if we could only wear one outfit for the rest of our lives.
You’d probably pick out something you love, are confident in, and that was one-of-a-kind. You’d take extra good care of it, ensuring it will last a lifetime.
So why should it be any different with your smile?
After all, you’ll wear your smile for 24 hours a day, seven days a week – for the rest of your life.
When you put it into perspective like that, it doesn’t make sense why anyone should be unhappy with their smile.
At WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry, we offer a variety of smile-transforming services under one roof. Your smile is our passion and everyone deserves to be happy with their smile.
Read through this blog and discover eight ways you can improve your smile, then contact us to schedule your free consultation with Dr. Justin Griffin.
Dramatically or subtly transform your smile with veneers
Veneers are thin, durable shells that are permanently bonded to the front of your teeth. These shells are custom-crafted and can alter your teeth’s appearance by height, shape, alignment, color, and more.
Many people choose veneers because it can:
- Close gaps between teeth
- Hide cracked, chipped, or broken teeth
- Whiten their smile
- Create a more youthful appearance
- Change tooth position without braces
- Restore proper bite function
At our South Carolina dental office, we offer two types of veneers:
- Porcelain veneers: These veneers are strong, smooth, and more stain resistant than your natural enamel. Dr. Griffin designs porcelain veneers specific to you so that they blend naturally with your facial characteristics and personality.
- Prepless veneers: These veneers are very similar to porcelain veneers, but they are considered prepless because they don’t need reduction or “preparation” made to your natural tooth’s enamel. They are generally completed faster, painlessly, and without the need for drilling or shots. Prepless veneers are an excellent option if you need a subtle smile change.
The process for porcelain veneers is very straight forward. Watch Dr. Griffin explain the procedure in this quick video:
Get a new smile in one visit with same-day dental crowns
Dental crowns are a protective coat placed around a severely decayed or broken tooth. Crowns restore your tooth’s shape, strength, and function so you can get back to living your life.
The best part:
Thanks to modern technology, our office can fit you with a new crown in a day – saving you time and money.
With CEREC same-day crowns, we can take a 3D digital image of your tooth (no goopy impressions), have the machinery craft you a new crown right there, and then have Dr. Griffin place it in the same day.
Are you interested in this technology? Read our blog about CEREC technology.
If you have a tooth that lacks function or aesthetics, same-day dental crowns may be your solution! Not only can a crown improve your tooth’s function, but it can better your smile.
Replace your missing teeth with dental implants
Many people have a missing tooth, or multiple, whether it was due to decay, genetics, or accidents.
Dental implants are one of the best solutions to replacing missing teeth. They are permanent, durable, and are made to look and feel like your natural teeth.
Here are a few reasons why our patients choose dental implants to replace their missing teeth:
- Conservative: Dental implants do not require any modification to surrounding healthy teeth.
- Saves time: Dr. Griffin does the entire procedure and creates your new tooth from our office. You will only need to visit one office and one dentist.
- Prevents bone loss: After you lose a tooth, the surrounding bone tissue begins to deteriorate, which can lead to further loss of teeth. Dental implants are placed in your jawbone and prevent bone loss.
- Long-lasting: With proper care, dental implants can last for decades! This is one of the longest-lasting restoration options for missing teeth.
- Look younger: Missing teeth, and thus bone loss, can cause wrinkles and give you a “sunk-in” facial look. With dental implants, your facial muscle is supported, which helps to keep you looking young.
If you have a missing tooth, or multiple, dental implants may be your best option for restoring your bite function, beautiful smile, and youthful facial appearance.
Brighten your smile with teeth whitening
Over time, your teeth can lose their brilliance for a number of reasons: lifestyle habits, diet, or even medication. But with teeth whitening, you can reverse those effects and confidently smile more often.
Using Zoom!® Advanced Power, Dr. Griffin can remove even the deepest, most stubborn stains. Our in-house whitening process is designed to minimize tooth sensitivity during the curing process, which people often experience with over-the-counter methods.
With our professional teeth whitening, you can expect to see results up to eight shades whiter!
Teeth whitening in Columbia, SC is one of the fastest and easiest ways to better your smile. This could be a great first step toward improving your smile or the final touch after other cosmetic treatments.
Other ways to get a better smile
Our list of smile services doesn’t stop there. Here are a few more options to get a better smile in Columbia, SC:
- Invisalign®: Now you can straighten your teeth without anyone noticing. Using clear, removable aligners, you can get the smile you want, with the same conveniences you had before like brushing and flossing, and eating what you want. Dr. Griffin has extensive knowledge in orthodontics and is a certified Invisalign® provider.
- Cosmetic bonding: This is a quick, effective, and conservative treatment to mask virtually any tooth imperfection. Your treated tooth will blend in with your smile, and you can smile confidently again.
- Gum contouring: Gummy smiles can make your smile look too small or disproportional. Gum contouring is a simple way to reshape your gum tissue and improve your smile’s overall look. Dr. Griffin performs this procedure with a laser (no scalpel) in one short appointment.
Why out-of-state patients travel to see Dr. Griffin
Like we said, a smile is something you will wear every single day. So you’re not just going to put your smile makeover in the hands of anyone.
You need a dentist with experience, continuing education, and proven results.
That’s why patients travel from out of town, and even out of state, to see Dr. Griffin in Columbia, SC for their smile makeovers.
Dr. Griffin has been practicing dentistry for more than 15 years with a commitment to extensive hours of post-doctorate continuing education. By learning the latest techniques and technology, he can give you the best dentistry has to offer.
Here are a few, of the many, reasons why patients choose Dr. Griffin:
- A sustaining member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentristy
- Instructs and gives guest speeches to dentists and dental professionals
- Received advanced training in implant dentistry
- Believes in a patient-driven co-diagnosis philosophy
- Has been voted Top Dentist by Columbia Metropolitan
In tandem with his experience and education, Dr. Griffin employs modern technology to provide a variety of services under one roof. We don’t want you to have to hop from office to office to get your smile makeover. If we can do it here, we want to do it here.
Get to know Dr. Griffin on a personal level in this fun video:
Schedule your FREE consultation today!
Now that you know the eight ways to get a better smile, what do you think?
Do you think your smile could be improved and increase your confidence with:
- Porcelain veneers
- Prepless veneers
- Same-day crowns
- Dental implants
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic bonding
- Gum contouring
At WildeWood Aesthetic Dentistry, your smile is our passion! From minor enhancements to dramatic changes, we offer something for every smile.
Our cosmetic and restorative dentist, Dr. Justin Griffin will give you the tools and services you need, with the freedom to choose how you want to get a better smile in Columbia, SC.
Contact us today to schedule your FREE consultation – no strings attached.